Unacceptable trash would be:
- Liquid waste
- Liquid industrial waste
- Dead livestock
- Hazardous and untreated infectious medical wastes
- Unbagged asbestos
- Treated Seed
- Hot loads
This is not a complete list please call Evergreen Environmental Technologies for more information.
Special Waste would be:
- Asbestos containing materials – must be double bagged in yellow industrial bag sealed by tuck tape. No Saturday drop off.
- Industrial Waste –Call ahead to make arrangements. No Saturday drop off.
- Powdery Waste– Call ahead to make arrangements. No Saturday drop off.
- Large quantity recycle loads – Call ahead to make arrangements. No Saturday drop off.
- Ashes/burning barrels – Drives must assure ashes are cold before arriving at Evergreen Environmental Technologies.
- Household Hazardous Waste – Such as flammable liquids (Kerosene, Varsol, ect.) Toxics such as (furniture stripper, Tar and Bug remover ect.) Corrosives such as ( rust remover, pool/hot tub cleaner, ect.) For a complete list see Product Care or Evergreen Environmental Technologies.
Soil contaminated with “low carbon“ hydrocarbon. Please called for further information regarding delivery and an analytical report is required.